SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Morefine S600 12th Gen i7 mini PC £430 delivered

What's Hot
digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
edited February 2023 in Misc £
I'll genuinely be sad to see this go - unfortunately, I needed a machine with a discrete GPU, and there's no point keeping it hanging around.

Specs are:

CPU: Intel i7-1260p 12-core CPU (4 performance cores, 8 efficiency cores)
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200
USB: 4 x USB 3.2 gen 2, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB C
Network: 1 x 1Gbps, 1 x 2.5Gbps
Wifi: Wifi 6E 2.4GHz, 5GHz & 6GHz (not tried these, but the card's there), plus Bluetooth 5.0
Storage: 2 x NVMe M.2 slots, 1 x SATA
Display: HDMI, DisplayPort and USB C on the front (I'll chuck in the USB C -> DVI adapter I've been using)

Yep, that last bit's right - you can fit three SSDs in that ridiculously tiny package. This is essentially an Intel NUC, but with an additional SSD slot. It's been my daily driver for months, running three monitors, and hasn't missed a beat.

£430 delivered with the original box, power supply, a USB C -> DVI adapter and I'll chuck in an old 256GB NVMe SSD I've got lying around. It doesn't come with Windows, but I'll install Ubuntu so you can see it working when it arrives. SOLD!

UPDATE: I'll stick an unlicensed copy of Windows 10/11 on there for whoever buys it, if they want
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If I remember right you can download and install Windows without a license key. Microsoft allow you to use it for free but with a few limitations, a few customisation options go missing and you get a nag pop-up every now and again. Never know it might help with the sale. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• Yeah, that's probably a good idea. If anyone buys it, I'll put an unlicensed copy of Windows on there that can be activated with the acquisition of a key :)
    <space for hire>
  • Yeah, that's probably a good idea. If anyone buys it, I'll put an unlicensed copy of Windows on there that can be activated with the acquisition of a key :)
    Its not like the bad old days when it was cracked activations etc, its fully legit to do and the restrictions are really minor. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    edited February 2023 tFB Trader
    Looks like a Windows 11 license is only about £45. That's really not so bad.

I'd like this as a studio PC, but I want to avoid being stuck upstairs away from the wife so I tend to produce on a laptop these days.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20601
    PM'd 
  • Well, that was bloody quick - sold!
    <space for hire>
    edited February 2023
    Well, that was bloody quick - sold!
    Yeah, typically my sodding PC decided to play up yesterday when updating & as it's fairly old isn't really worth spending on new motherboards, memory etc.
    I use Mac's for most things, but some programs are only available on a PC so better to have options.
    And I do love a new toy...  D
  • Damn you @Kittyfrisk :-) I was just working out some plans for this little thing! All good.
    Damn you @Kittyfrisk :-) I was just working out some plans for this little thing! All good.
    Yeah I knew what you were planning & decided to spoil things... I'm purely bad to the bone  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom