SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Trade agreed... Awesome Telecaster!!! Fraser Guitars Zebra T-Type

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Trade pending. 

Here's a bit of a stunner that people will either love or hate... I've never been a Tele player, but if I ever was to be, this is the guitar that would turn me! I recently took it in part exchange, which means I can offer it here for what I think is a ridiculous price:

£895 (collected from Nottingham or posted at cost) - I have a good Hiscox case that can be sold if required.

This guitar was hand built from scratch by Dean of Fraser Guitars in the UK.  The model comes from Fraser Guitars' 'Signature Series' and retails for £1595. All the details can be found on his website here: http://www.fraserguitars.com/product/t-type-zebrano/ ;

What about the spec? Dean has spared no expense on the design of this model with the following high end appointments: 

Body Material: Zebrawood - 1 piece!
Body Finish: Clear Nitrocellulose 
Neck Material: Zebrawood - 1 piece with maple stripe!
Neck Shape: Modern “C” 
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” 
Number of Frets: 21 
Fret Size: Jumbo 
String Nut: Brass 
Pickups: Alnico 5 Tube Gold (upgraded with Dimarzios)
Pickup Switching: 3 – Way Oak Switch 
Potentiometers: 250K CTS, Full Vintage Cloth Wiring, Handmade Reproduction OIP Capacitor 
Bridge: Kahler ® 2320 Gold Cam with Gold Saddles 
Tuning Machine: Schaller ® da Vinci 6-in-line Gold Keys 
Pickguard: Zebrawood (Satin) 
Control Knobs: Gold Barrel 

Of course, a great guitar must be more than just the sum of its parts, and this does not disappoint. It's a great playing guitar with a superb neck. The pickups have been replaced with a Dimarzio Richie Kotzen set - these give the guitar a really versatile range. 

The guitar comes in pretty much new condition having had very little play time. It has also been recently set up so everything works and plays perfectly. 

Trades, I hear you ask???? Yep, happy to consider stratlike things, PRS, Eggle, Carvin, USA Charvel etc. Ideally looking for part exchange rather than straight swaps.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments