SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD Ibanez RG3750FZ Prestige Translucent Red £850

What's Hot
mikeneticmikenetic Frets: 71
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this from @fendergibson at the start of the year. It's an excellent guitar, built to an exceptional standard in Japan.

Having played it for a while and reflected on it, I've reluctantly decided it's not the guitar for me. I feel more comfortable these days with something a little more streamlined. Like, Jim Root Telecaster streamlined.

It's a superb example of Ibanez's capabilities, and everything on the guitar is in order. No body or neck damage, excellent fretwork, trem, and electrics all working as expected. Some light play marks on the scratch guard and the scratch guard screws.

I can only find two of these for sale elsewhere. One new in Germany for £1950, a used and dinged one in Italy for £1650 (Reverb).

To fellow FB members it's for sale for £850, exactly what I paid for it. Courier costs are likely to be £40 insured. I will travel an hour or so from the Bath area to deliver by hand, which I'd prefer. You're getting a Supercar version of the RG550, for less than the price of the 550 reissues. If you think that's too much of a bargain, feel free to offer me more!

Spec overview:

• 24 frets, rosewood board, 25.5" scale
  • Edge Zero trem with stabiliser (stabiliser helps if you break a string, child's play to remove if you want)
  • DiMarzio pickups
  • Mahogany body with flame maple top
  • Maple neck with titanium reinforcement rods
  • Fitted hard case, with manual, tags, and the Ibanez multitool for maintenance and truss rod adjustment
  • Freshly set up and restrung with 9-42s
More images https://photos.app.goo.gl/R92TDN4e9iEJvBUa7

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    That has to be one of the prettiest RGs I’ve seen! Shame I’m not in the market, as that’s one hell of a deal. Good luck with the sale bud. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom