SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Telecaster Mexico Special Edition w. Upgraded pickups and hard case NOW £395

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1534
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Almost mint condition apart from one small ding on the rear (see pics), really beautiful satin Candy Ocean Blue finish. Pickups have been massively upgraded - a Mojo Open T neck pickup, which is much strattier than a tele neck pickup, and the bridge pickup from an Asher T Deluxe, which I replaced with a different Asher pickup. Bill Asher's pickups are legendary for a reason!

Studio use only - in fact as soon as I got this guitar I high-strung it, and it has only ever been used as a high-strung guitar. Set-up has not been changed at all so you can pop a set of 10s on there without having to tweak anything. Frets are perfect as a result.

Comes with hard case (NB I'm keeping the tweed one at this price!) which is also in great nick

Now £395 + postage (albeit with cheaper case) or collect from near Glasgow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments