SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - 2 channel Modified Marshall JMP or JCM 800 i.e Gower, Cameron etc (no modern Marshalls please)

What's Hot
Just on the off chance I thought I'd post a wanted ad in case someone has a modified Marshall that they might consider flogging before I go down the route of buying a donor amp and then getting Dan Gower to work some magic over it.

It needs to be two channels as a one channel amp won't cut it for me. Also have a preference to have an FX loop although that's not a show stopper but the more built in options, the more likely I am to buy it of course.

No offers of modern Marshalls that have been modded (like DSL's, VM's, JVM's etc) as they just won't appeal to me or suggestions of buying a Friedman as I'm not going to pay Friedman money for the same thing.

Hit me up !!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments