SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

HB LP junior FAT , Ebony fretboard TRADED!

What's Hot
jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/pyP55wQ

For sale or trade is this excellent HB Les Paul Junior FAT. It’s got an extremely comfy Gibson 50s style neck profile, satin finish, Macassar Ebony fretboard, medium jumbo frets, P90. Perfect weight for a Junior too.

A genuinely fantastic guitar with excellent fretwork, an extremely comfortable and easy playing setup and a massive tone (huge rock sounds with an edge and snap from the Ebony). These are out of stock and a fair whack more on the site, this is an excellent one with zero issues and a great setup.

I’d prefer collection but I can post, so £130 collected from Caerphilly or £145 posted, or I’m open to potential trades - try me!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
    Bump, send me an offer!
    £130 bump
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    jdbwales said: For sale or trade is this excellent HB Les Paul Junior FAT. Perfect weight for a Junior too.
    Looks nice. What is the perfect weight for a Junior, do you think?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    jdbwales said: For sale or trade is this excellent HB Les Paul Junior FAT. Perfect weight for a Junior too.
    Looks nice. What is the perfect weight for a Junior, do you think?
    Sorry, should have been clearer about that haha. It’s light but solid, I’d say around 3kg - slightly heavier and more present than an SG, nowhere near as heavy as a full fat LP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4320
    I just picked one of these up from @Roberty today, superb things indeed! Someone buy this quick :)
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Good to meet you @guitargeek62 hope you enjoy it
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15012
    jdbwales said:
    I’m open to potential trades - try me!
    What are you hoping to receive by way of exchange? 

According to your Discussions list, you have several interesting sub-£200 items for sale. (Perhaps, some of the listing titles need updating to read SOLD.) Several of these combined might equate to one mid-priced instrument.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Trade in progress - thank you gents!