SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Held* Fender Custom Telecaster American Original 60s Fiesta Red 2018 Upgraded £1000

What's Hot
lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3468
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
I got this last year. Previous owner had decided to buy a brand new guitar, upgrade the loom (Home of Tone) and strip bits of paint off, but leave the neck immaculate. I planned to refin, but it didnt annoy me as much as I thought. Genuine wear starting too (arm wear buffing to gloss etc) Hard case (iffy handle, Fender have clearly changed to different supplier) all paperwork. Genuinely great guitar thatd be £5-600 more if not messed with. Located near Chester 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I got this last year. Previous owner had decided to buy a brand new guitar, upgrade the loom (Home of Tone) and strip bits of paint off, but leave the neck immaculate. I planned to refin, but it didnt annoy me as much as I thought. Genuine wear starting too (arm wear buffing to gloss etc) Hard case (iffy handle, Fender have clearly changed to different supplier) all paperwork. Genuinely great guitar thatd be £5-600 more if not messed with. Located near Chester 

From the way you described it I was expecting a complete car crash of a 'relic', but I actually don't think it's too bad all. I've seen a lot worse DIY relic jobs! 

If you can get away with the relicing, it's a lot of guitar for the money. GLWTS!  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I got this last year. Previous owner had decided to buy a brand new guitar, upgrade the loom (Home of Tone) and strip bits of paint off, but leave the neck immaculate. I planned to refin, but it didnt annoy me as much as I thought. Genuine wear starting too (arm wear buffing to gloss etc) Hard case (iffy handle, Fender have clearly changed to different supplier) all paperwork. Genuinely great guitar thatd be £5-600 more if not messed with. Located near Chester 

From the way you described it I was expecting a complete car crash of a 'relic', but I actually don't think it's too bad all. I've seen a lot worse DIY relic jobs! 

If you can get away with the relicing, it's a lot of guitar for the money. GLWTS!  :)
    Oh its lovely! I still chuckle someone spent £2500 or whatever and instantly destroyed the value, but our gain I suppose!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2651
    Looks like it might be sold already...

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MSedgMSedg Frets: 132
    I’ll go one better and give you a working Xbox and an empty bag  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 494
    Turkeydonkey might even be Essex Studios newest alias
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8070
    *Held*

Damn. Would have loved that.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 4068
    edited March 2023
    *Held*

Damn. Would have loved that.
    I guess @lustycourtier really wanted that weed and broken console! 
  • Ha ha, no it went locally. Great guitar that’ll be missed but we can’t keep  em all!