SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : PRS Artist Package Custom 22

What's Hot
RustyleeRustylee Frets: 30
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
PRS Artist Package Custom 22 in Cherry Sunburst. Gold Hardware with Wide Fat neck and Mother of Pearl bird inlays. In mint condition plays as good as it looks. Comes with the upgraded lockable and plush PRS Hard Case. Not looking for trades so it’s cash or bank transfer on collection. Would prefer collection but prepared to meet halfway for the sale. £2650.00
Based in South Essex near to J30/31 M25

Rusty Lee
Too Many Strats, A few Les Pauls, A couple of PRS and a Brian May Red Special, Oh, I nearly forgot an Ivison 58 Double Cut
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    thats too nice to hide behind a link 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RustyleeRustylee Frets: 30
    Thanks for that
    Rusty Lee
    Too Many Strats, A few Les Pauls, A couple of PRS and a Brian May Red Special, Oh, I nearly forgot an Ivison 58 Double Cut
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Rusty Lee
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That’s lovely, mate - GLWTS!

Bump
    Rusty Lee
    Now Sold
    Rusty Lee