SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold PRS S2 Singlecut with Alegree P90's

What's Hot
mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 212
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
I picked this guitar up last year to dip my toes into the world of P90's. It is a fantastic guitar, sounds awesome and is well put together as is expected of PRS.

Only reason for selling is due to the fact that for my band I'm using a PRS Hollowbody Piezo so that's what I've been using since I got it last year (however I am going to get some Alegree Desert Dew P90's fitted at some point soon to that guitar that's another story).

There is some fret wear, around the third fret, it doesn't affect how it plays but full disclosure. I've added photos to show.

I'm open to trades, I also have a USA Standard Strat listed here too, sale wise £550

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 212

The previous owner upgrades all of the internals ... price drop £550

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Reason for the above photo was that I was thinking about swapping the pickups from my hollowbody and wanted to check how much pickup wire there was, needless to say there's lots, this guitar sounds immense! .. though I didn't have the nerve to work on the HB myself....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MattPMattP Frets: 255
    Wow, there can't be many better ways to spend £550 that that! Great price, GLWTS. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    MattP said:
    Wow, there can't be many better ways to spend £550 that that! Great price, GLWTS. 

Thank you, I couldn’t agree more , it’s one I’ll prob regret selling but it’s going due to my minimalism 
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 514
    These are great guitars, I love mine - that's a bargain price too!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15010
    mrleon83 said:
    I was thinking about swapping the pickups from my hollowbody and wanted to check how much pickup wire there was.
    In the event that you elect to remove the Alegree pickups for use in another guitar, what would be your price for the S2 Singlecut sans pickups, please?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    mrleon83 said:
    I was thinking about swapping the pickups from my hollowbody and wanted to check how much pickup wire there was.
    In the event that you elect to remove the Alegree pickups for use in another guitar, what would be your price for the S2 Singlecut sans pickups, please?
    mrleon83 said:
    Hi this guitar so le on Friday