Pants

What's Hot
hungrymarkhungrymark Frets: 1782
edited September 2014 in Off Topic
Who buys your pants? I'm thirty three and it occurred to me the other day that I've never bought a pair of pants in my life. Strangely always seem to have some though. Think my mum gets me all of them for Christmas.
Use Your Brian
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16315

Who buys your pants? I'm thirty three and it occurred to me the other day that I've never bought a pair of pants in my life. Strangely always seem to have some though. Think my mum gets me all of them for Christmas.

a local oddball buys my old worn ones for a 5R a go

tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I took to buying my own around 25. Life's much better when you're in control of the important stuff!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74495
    Sometimes me, sometimes my other half. Oddly it doesn't go both ways though, she won't let me buy her underwear...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    mrs f buys all the underwear in the house, so I just wear hers. Except for bras, hers don't fit. Not a problem up till now, but as I age I find I need more support.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    Me.

I'm a big boy now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited September 2014

Are you lot fucking kidding me?  What is it about British men that are out of the arms of their mother, straight into the arms of their wife?  You completely sad muppets. ;)

I make a special journey to the States, just to get my Hanes pants and socks from Walmart.  I am special me.

I particularly like the light blue ones, but they do piss stain very easily.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • And these are the men who will have to defend the UK from radicalised IS terrorists?  Wait, hang on...I've just shit myself, bare with me, I just got to call my mother...  Give me strength.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Me. Have done since I stopped living with my parents. 

My mum told me a story about her dad. Apparently grandma, after being married to grandad for a few months, said "Your shirt is getting worn, I'll have to get you a new one". Grandad said "No don't bother, I'll ask my mum to get one. She knows what I have".
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I started buying vests again last winter, hadn't worn them for over 30 years. Quite looking forward to some colder days so I can get them out again. :-B
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited September 2014
    I buy vests in the USA too, Hanes ones, made by the finest Cambodian sweatshop poor bastards.
  • Sambo, if you get somebody to buy your pants you'll have more time for all that wanking ;-)
    Use Your Brian
  • I buy mine from Lord Flashheart.

;;)
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    I buy my own - stupidly lairy ones in all sorts of lurid colours to make the girls guffaw. I've taken up vests too. I like to think I look like Bruce Willis in Die Hard while I iron my shirt in the morning. Yippee Kye Ay muddyfunsters!
    All practice and no theory
  • Isn't this why other peoples washing lines exist.

Being buying my own since about 17.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Neither!

I couldn't take all that fake tan, baby oil and matted pubes.