SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Maybach S54 Stratocaster - £900 (Sold)

What's Hot
LewislJLewislJ Frets: 20
edited April 2023 in Guitars £

If anyone is interested i have this i need to move on - https://maybach-guitars.de/guitars/stradovari-s54-2-tone-sunburst-aged/

Nice guitar, great strat sound - nails Shine On You Crazy Diamonds to a tee.

Collection prefered - Im in Essex - EN9 3NT.

£900
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Hi, are the frets thin vintage style, I guess the radius is 7.25, is the neck chunky?
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682

Hi, are the frets thin vintage style, I guess the radius is 7.25, is the neck chunky?
    just had a look at your link, it suggests the neck is 9.5 but 7.25 is an option, also states medium jumbo frets, but would like to confirm that as maybach do change things without altering their blurb.
    cheers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LewislJLewislJ Frets: 20
    Hi, it's 9.25. neck is quite chunky but not r58 baseball bat size. I'll have to check the frets. It plays great tho!
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    I know we aren’t supposed to comment on price but why is it cheaper on eBay than it is on the forum ? Hardly seems on the spirit of the forum 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom