SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gibson ES 330

What's Hot
Hi all,

I’m interested in a Gibson ES330, preferably an all original cherry model from the early 60’s. Wouldn’t be adverse to a custom reissue either. 

I’m aware of models currently available online, but just thought i’d ask on here if anyone was selling or knows anyone that might have one available. 

Cheers! 
Jack 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bloomerbloomer Frets: 210
    Hi, I have a 330 but it's a 64 and sunburst, guessing that's outside your remit?
  • bloomer said:
    Hi, I have a 330 but it's a 64 and sunburst, guessing that's outside your remit?
    Hi, thanks but yes i’m after a 60/63 with the black p90’s. 
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 732
    This one’s been kicking around at Sound Affects for quite a while. Might be worth seeing if they’d shift on price a bit!

https://www.soundaffects.com/electric-guitars-c95/1962-es-330tdc-cherry-red-pre-owned-p20053
  • TDubs said:
    This one’s been kicking around at Sound Affects for quite a while. Might be worth seeing if they’d shift on price a bit!

https://www.soundaffects.com/electric-guitars-c95/1962-es-330tdc-cherry-red-pre-owned-p20053
    Thanks. I actually went to try it today! Great guitar but would need some tweaking. Just wanted to see if there were any other models out there…
  • daddyashdaddyash Frets: 40
    Amp guitars in Macclesfield have a 59 reissue in that looks lovely, it’s sunburst tho. 
    No affiliation btw

• bloomerbloomer Frets: 210
    Did you get that one at sound affects? How was the neck profile on it?
  • bloomer said:
    Did you get that one at sound affects? How was the neck profile on it?
    No i didn’t…tempted but it certainly needs some adjustment. Intonation is all over the place. 
    Neck was nice tho, maybe slightly more rounded than a skinny 60’s? Comfortable for me anyway…
  • daddyash said:
    Amp guitars in Macclesfield have a 59 reissue in that looks lovely, it’s sunburst tho. 
    No affiliation btw

Cheers, i’ll have a look :) 
  • I have a 67 in Sparkling Burgundy (which is unfaded) that I'll be putting up for sale imminently. It's in near mint condition but is missing the pick guard (blame Lennon for that...), and has a set of repro tuners - direct replacements for the originals.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a 67 in Sparkling Burgundy (which is unfaded) that I'll be putting up for sale imminently. It's in near mint condition but is missing the pick guard (blame Lennon for that...), and has a set of repro tuners - direct replacements for the originals.
    Thanks for reaching out, but i’m on the hunt for an early 60’s model preferably.