SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul '60 Handpicked Top £3950

What's Hot
Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Fender CS Closet Classic '65 Strat Limited Edition Ocean Turquoise 3A Flame Maple Neck 

Selling both of these for a student of mine. First up is this stunning CS Strat bought in June last year. This was bought when Ian was in Australia for 6 months so it's had a bit of playing time but still not too much. The neck is slightly too chunky towards the 12th fret so he plays the Tele more as that stays slim and is easier for his hands. I've played both and personally I much prefer this neck - the taper feels great to my hands! 

Spec - 

Deluxe Closet Classic Lacquer Finish; 2-Piece Select Alder Body; 3A Flame Maple Neck with 1965 "C" Back-Shape; Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard;

9.5" Radius; 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets; Hand-Wound '65 Single-Coil Strat® Pickups with RWRP Middle; 5-Way Switch; '65 Strat Wiring; 3-Ply Eggshell Pickguard; Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo; Vintage-Style Tuning Machines; Bone Nut; Wing String Tree with Nylon Spacer; Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.

Ian has sent me all the photos in an email so they have gone very compressed and low quality. I'll upload them for now but will make sure to get some high quality ones ASAP.

Looking for £3395 Withdrawn

More Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/q9O3D1N

Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul 60th Anniversary Handpicked Top V2 Tomato Soup Burst

This has literally had less than an hour of playtime. Ian has decided he's not a Les Paul player and didn't want to risk dinging it so it's stayed in it's case. He also moved to Australia for 6 months so it stayed here and lived in his house here in it's case. It's the handpicked top from Peach guitars and was plek'd by them (plek sheet in pictures folder). Comes with all of the original paper work, tags, case etc 

All the details from Gibson are in the photos.

Looking for £4250 now £3950

More pictures - https://imgur.com/a/fHKW2rM

Both guitars to be collected from Barming, Kent or I could possibly meet somewhere close for fuel cost.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Olly

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    CS Les Paul Added 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    edited April 2023
    Price drop bump 
    Bump
    CS Strat added
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 332
    I’m all spent up but deary me that strat is stunning. My favourite colour. Have a free bump. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Crikey, the student went for it on the buying front......... fair play......  great way to do it, to be able to compare.......
    GLWTS
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That Strat…yikes. That’s beautiful! GLWTS!

Cheers guys - it sure is a beauty! I'll try and get some better quality pictures this week that show it off a bit more 
    Bump - Strat probably not up for sale anymore but Les Paul definitely is!
    Bump for an incredible Les Paul