Burlesque

What's Hot
Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4749
edited September 2014 in Off Topic
Of to a berlesque night with the Mrs and a group of good friends both male and female. Will be interesting. Will I get a slap whilst ogling a gorgeous women getting her kit off.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is that a bit like Burlesque? ;-)

• Oops
  • Anyway, have you been?

Anything that involves corsets and seamed stockings is fine with me ;-) 
  • Tomorrow night. Can't wait. I like boobs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4749
    edited September 2014
    We're going to this place

• Burlesque != StripTease (AFAIK)

She won't get all her kit off, just enough to make you wish she would - and then she'll stop.

Write an essay about it when you come back.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • The Burlesque tag somehow makes it more acceptable, and it's more about the glamour and the tease (and humour) rather than just "getting them out".

Looks like a great place from the link. A few places near me have put on Burlesque nights, and it's so easy to get it wrong and make it cheap, but the place you're going to looks great.

A full report of the evening is of course mandatory. 
  • And no report is complete without photos for the lads to have a trouser shuffle to.

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7967
    edited September 2014
    Tomorrow is a busy day.

I've got band in the morning and through the afternoon, my g/f has a cookery course, then she is going to the opening of her friend's vintage beauty salon, then we're going to an indoor ski slope in the evening (we're not rich, the cookery course was a gift from family and the skiing was a cheap voucher deal).

Anyway I'm 50/50 on going to the opening, I feel like I'm already busy enough for a Saturday, to which my g/f goes 'but there'll be tits, there's a burlesque dancer, what is wrong with you don't you like tits?'.  So  I guess I have to go now!
  • I've got band in the morning and through the afternoon, my g/f has a cookery course, then she is going to the opening of her friend's vintage beauty salon, then we're going to an indoor ski slope in the evening (we're not rich, the cookery course was a gift from family and the skiing was a cheap voucher deal).
    I'm glad you cleared that up. I was judging you up until that point ;-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got band in the morning and through the afternoon, my g/f has a cookery course, then she is going to the opening of her friend's vintage beauty salon, then we're going to an indoor ski slope in the evening (we're not rich, the cookery course was a gift from family and the skiing was a cheap voucher deal).
    I'm glad you cleared that up. I was judging you up until that point ;-)

You just never know these days!  :))
  • Great thing is the audience dress up as well. Will be heaving cleavages all round. Perfect night out.
  • Yeah, you might even be able to crack one out under the table.

• Do you think I'll get in trouble if I ask our party back for an orgy afterwards :)
  • You're basically going to see some strippers, but in a knowing and ironic way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Anything that involves corsets and seamed stockings is fine with me ;-) 

Don't say we don't aim to please -

http://cdn2.fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/manblackcorset2.jpg?22a92a

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • No stockings, sorry but it's got to have stockings.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12479
    "To which my g/f goes 'but there'll be tits, there's a burlesque dancer, what is wrong with you don't you like tits?'.  So  I guess I have to go now!
    You my friend have just fallen for the oldest trick in the book. The ol' titty test get's em every time.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Should be called whorelesque.
  • jonnyburgo;356661" said:
    guitarfishbay said:

"To which my g/f goes 'but there'll be tits, there's a burlesque dancer, what is wrong with you don't you like tits?'.  So  I guess I have to go now!

You my friend have just fallen for the oldest trick in the book. The ol' titty test get's em every time.
    If they're old titties I will be disappointed. Nah she's not the jealous type. We met through performing in a samba band and there are usually several other dancers at the gigs other than her, also in feathers and bikinis. Tough job being a percussionist....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom