SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Asher T Deluxe. # SOLD #

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Absolutely faultless guitar from Bill Asher. Super responsive instrument, plays and sounds as good as anything I have owned, including lots of the top boutique builders. Every detail executed to perfection. Extremely well done light relic finish. The neck profile is just the right chunkiness without being too much. Pickups are incredible and the Firebird neck balances perfectly with the Tele bridge (which is one the of the best T bridge pups I have tried). The neck pickup with the tone selector in the ‘bypass’ position, with some gain, is a fantastic sound. 

Spec sheet is in the pics, amazingly there is actually a typo, the wood is (as you will no doubt know from looking at it) Swamp Ash. (I have an email from Bill confirming this) A wood that is becoming very hard to find, especially good lightweight stuff like this. Some of the recent builds in Swampash from LSL etc. are about a pound heavier than they used to be, and they used to be some of the lightest guitars, I was shocked when I tried a few.

Someone will be absolutely delighted with this, I love every aspect of the guitar, thought I would be keeping it but the vintage rabbit hole has sucked me in entirely… 

£2175   #SOLD#

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2496
    Super cool guitar from one of the best builders. I tried twitching my nose like Bill's mum in Bewitched...alas the guitar didn't land in my lap. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    these don't come up often, I tried one at Coda and it was fabulous, super resonant and effortless playability, hope you make a quick sale
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    Thanks guys, these are definitely phenomenal guitars. 

Bump. Don’t miss this one folks, you would not be disappointed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1534
    edited May 2023
    Free bump. I have three Ashers and they're not only the best guitars I own, they're the best guitars I've ever played. There's a reason why guys like Neil Young and Andy Summers are regular customers of Bill's. 

This is a bargain price too. Wish I had the funds, I'd love another!

EDIT: just realised you're just along the road from me. Aaaaarrrrgggghh!!
    After further agonising over this beauty, back up for sale… Have changed it to withdrawn it about 4 times now I think, which should tell you that it’s very very good. 

Bump for incredible guitar. Was on hold for someone, but they couldn’t get the funds together, so still available. Don’t miss it, it’s about as good as you can get.