SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr, gibson Custom shop, fender custom shop and vintage fender

What's Hot
brooombrooom Frets: 1178
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
All guitars are in Portugal and I'm happy to ship them with UPS. Shipping is about 70-75£

For additional photos feel free to contact me in the forum.

-----------------------------

2018 Suhr Modern set neck - mahogany body, mahogany neck, with flame maple top. Pete Thorn bridge and neck, v63 middle pickup - 3000£

2021 Fender Custom Shop 63 Journeyman stratocaster (Sherwood green metallic) - 2750£

2020 Gibson Custom Shop VOS 61 SG - pretty much like the 64 reissue but with a stop tailpiece - 2750£

1966 Fender Musicmaster - 2100£ (I'll take a better photo today this one makes the guitar look almost white, which it really isn't it's more yellowed than anything else). This is a B-width neck, so it has the standard fender neck width. It is also a beautiful birdseye maple figured neck.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brooombrooom Frets: 1178
    Updated with a photo of each guitar, please pm me for more photos or details
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Some absolutely incredible instruments you’ve got there. GLWTS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Still available
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bump
    Bump
    edited May 2023
    Bump
    One more time
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    Lovely guitars. GLWTS. The Relic Strat looks blue’ish rather than the usual strong green of the Sherwood finish, is it like that in the flesh?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    edited May 2023
    Thanks! It's pretty much as Sherwood green as it gets, that's probably the window reflection making it look blueish in that particular photo.

It's a great throaty sounding journeyman strat (thanks to the handwired fat 60s p/us) the only reason why I'm selling is because I just got a 61 wildwood 10.