SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar reset - Gibson 345 - custom shop 61 Strat - mij epiphone les Paul special lq

What's Hot
Seanw1Seanw1 Frets: 33
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Edit *** Strat and 345 now sold !!
This is my first post here so I’ll try and not mess anything up. Please let me know if you have any questions 

I am putting these 3 up for sale or trade. I almost traded 2 for something but it fell through so I figured I’d write an ad.

bear in mind I’m based in Scotland (near Edinburgh) I’m happy to drive a and meet if we’re meeting in the middle. 

The 345 is a couple of months old but I’m not particularly excited by it. I got a good deal when buying it so I can afford to sell it on. It’s in excellent condition. It has a bigsby installed but it’s using a system called “towner” and it required no drilling or mods. This cost 300 pounds all in. It’s fully reversible. I’ve added a couple of photos after removing the bigsby. So people can see there are no marks after removal. I’m happy to reinstall for the new owner or alternatively if they aren’t your thing I can keep it and deduct £200 off the asking price of the guitar 

The Strat is a 2022 custom shop 61. It’s more of superstrat in terms of spec. You can see it’s a hss configuration. It’s also got a 12inch neck radius and jumbo frets. Think of this as the best Suhr/xotic/Friedman type Strat thing in the world
The les Paul special is around 2006. I bought it as a bit of curiosity because it’s an interesting piece. It’s called an epiphone LQ which signifies it has a lacquer finish rather than poly you usually find. I have a separate add up which has more details 

Values for these are £2850 for the 345now sold . £3200 for the Strat now sold and £700 for the les Paul special. What I’d be most keen on is a very nice prs. For example a Wood library   I appreciate that could be about £4500 but in that case maybe there’s a way to work something out with cash or guitars. Otherwise I’d like to trade a couple for something very special. or  A nice les Paul, a custom shop tele, a Gretsch, All potential options. I’d also consider acoustics. 

Let me know though

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments