SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Bargain early 70s Epiphone ET275 (S-1 on hold)

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7451
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
I’ve been umming and aaahing over this , had it on gumtree and Facebook marketplace for a local sale and took it down after playing it.

Bottom line is I prefer my Marauders to the S-1 (The Gibson take on the Tele Custom to the S-1s Strat) and I’m trying to downsize a bit

If you fancy a near 50 year old Gibsons take on a Strat then here it is 

Various pickup combinations give you a faux humbucker sound as well as out of phase and bridge single coil bite.

Has dings , checking and signs of a rock and roll life but nothing serious , nothing through the paint and most importantly it plays and sounds lovely.

Theres no case but I do have a box so delivery is possible .

Fretboard only price £1200 firm plus delivery or you are more than welcome to come and try it .

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5264
    I love it when you ‘downsize’ Con….. <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7451
    tone1 said:
    I love it when you ‘downsize’ Con….. <3
    We tried to move last year Tone but the timing was terrible so we pulled the house . I of course bought a load of gear to replace what I sold for the move and it looks like we are going to try again later in the year so I’m purging again .

It’s all fun though , I got to try out more stuff I’d never tried before and that’s what life is about really .

As my old mate Rug used to say ‘Try anything once except for incest and Morris dancing’
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046

As my old mate Rug used to say ‘Try anything once except for incest and Morris dancing’
    Now that's guru-level wise right there. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6073
    McToot said:

Now that's guru-level wise right there. 
    With bells on. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2023
    Bump with a couple of better photos (the black is really reflective on photos for some reason)
    Last bump before I pull it and flog something else instead 
    Given up with the S-1 , they are obviously unloved by all except me .

I need to downsize still so I’m letting a recent purchase go - early Epiphone ET275 (Crestwood) which really is a cracker 

Bought from @suitablyswell last month on the expectation I’d sell my S-1 but I can’t keep both. If someone comes in for the S-1 I’m keeping this as it’s a fantastic sounding and playing guitar.

Original FS thread here with lots of good info, I’ll do some of my own photos when I’m home later 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/246385/sold-epiphone-et-275-crestwood-70s-mij#latest

Looking for £625 and can post no problem