SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Peavey Rockingham [Purple, P90's, Bigsby] trade for a Tele?

What's Hot
CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Peavey Rockingham £490 

I bought this last Oct from the gent that is@DB1 - original ad here

It's in the same condition as I received it; just some light surface scratches and swirling, and a little dink in the neck that you can't feel. The frets were levelled and polished before it came to me and show no wear at all. 

It really is a cracking guitar for the money, sounds great and is fun to play with its fairly slim neck. I've never seen another come up with P90s and a bigsby. Only selling as I'm now down to two electrics and neither is a Tele - perhaps you have a Baja, 50's Roadworn or Classic Series you'd be willing to trade? (with some cash your way if needed).

Tokai, non-Mexican Fenders and other T-types considered with appropriate cash adjustment.

Comes with original hard case. I'm based in Birmingham but happy to drive a reasonable distance for a meet up. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    It's a really nice guitar, that.It's got a real ES-350 (or 6120-EC) feel to it, The P90's suit it so well, and it's a well sorted guitar which has the advantage of looking absolutely lovely.

Also @Cryptid is an absolute gent, so you're not going to go wrong with this.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
    edited May 2023
    @DB1 Cheers Dave, and thanks for getting the work done - the guitar deserves it. The missus wants me to keep it cause apparently all my other gear looks boring, but for some reason she's not jumping at the chance to buy me a Tele. 

It'll make someone very happy I'm sure 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8067
    Lovely. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2053
    Oh that's lovely. If you were this side of the Irish Sea we could have discussed a deal for my Road Worn 50s Tele over a nice pint of Guinness.  Good luck with the search!
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1807
    Not sure if this is mine old one that went to Marlin. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    They punch well above their weight........great guitars
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Chuffola said:
    Oh that's lovely. If you were this side of the Irish Sea we could have discussed a deal for my Road Worn 50s Tele over a nice pint of Guinness.  Good luck with the search!
    Ah that's got me hankering for a proper pint of Guinness, shame there's a sea in the way! Cheers
    Weekend bump
  • JohnDJohnD Frets: 2
    Hey Cryptid! A bit late to the party by 6 months or so, but did you sell/swap this? Might have a T style if you are still looking?