SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Ibanez RGIB21 28” Baritone w/ Fishman Fluence Moderns £550

What's Hot

For sale:

Ibanez RGIB21 Baritone Guitar in Black.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/L1fsFBF

Fantastic looking and playing axe with 28 inch scale length to support super low tunings. Currently setup in Drop G with Ernie Ball 13-72 set.

Pickups were upgraded professionally to a new set of Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers. Push pull volume pot to activate voice 2 (see pics)

This has only been played a handful of times and is in excellent condition apart from some  pic swirling (v hard to capture in photos due to gloss black poly finish)

Will be shipped in original Ibanez box with tags. Collection welcome also!

Open to discuss trades, but this would need to be face to face in London. Part ex with cash my way welcome!

Please feel free DM me with any questions.

Cheers!

Jono

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3582
    What happened to the balcony pictures? Did you move? Nice guitar GLWTS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Well remembered! No outdoor space for good photos in the newer place unfortunately. 

Cheers!
  • Chuggidy chug chug

Any trades out there? 
  • LotusMoriLotusMori Frets: 0
    Are you after anything in particular (brand, shape, string number etc)
  • BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
    edited June 2023
    LotusMori said:
    Are you after anything in particular (brand, shape, string number etc)

A seven string of lower value + some cash my way would be ideal. 26.5 or 27 inch scale. I have some oil city pickups that I want to try out but nothing to put them in! 
    Open to 6 strings as well. A shorter scale length would be great as I have 2 other 6 string baritones on the rack at the mo. Into most brands, I’d consider partscasters too. I’m not into locking trem systems or garish colours.

Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Cheers