SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Novo Serus SV - Distressed Black - 2019

What's Hot
52pedals52pedals Frets: 26
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Good morning!

What a glorious day to list a true one-of-a-kind guitar... My 2019 Novo Serus SV in distressed black. This is well before the Select series, so really is one of a kind.

This guitar brings all kinds of feelings... and it's inspired me to play guitar more than any other I've owned.

It's light (6lbs 14oz), resonant, full of tone, and so so smooth B

I bought it from a good friend of mine, who originally bought it from Coda Music, and I have cherished it since - it's been in my home office, never ventured out, so it's been very cared for.

It has a brilliant neck, low action, Lollar pickups (firebird and imperial humbuckers) and it just sings, rocks, cleans up, does it all.

----- 

I'm looking ideally for a cash sale at £3400...

BUT! 
I am also looking for another guitar, so would entertain a trade, with cash my way.

The key thing there being - cash my way. I'm getting married later this year and the cash would be v useful 

That being said, we're all similar here, so if something perfect came along, which was of a similar value... then who knows! Let's chat.

Nothing specific in mind, so please do hit me up with what you've got - classics, custom shop, vintage, hollow, it's all welcome. I do have a particular focus on getting a Jazzmaster, Jaguar, SG or Gibson hollowbody though.

Anyway, specs and pics below - comes with the original Novo case (they don't do this any more) and all the candy and spec sheet. 

Please message me with any questions / trade options (don't be why!) you may have!

PICS: https://imgur.com/gallery/wcyi123?s=wa ;

Cheers 
Ben.

----- 

SPECS: 

Tempered pine body

Forearm and rear contours

Tempered maple neck

Rosewood fingerboard

Clay dots

9.5″ fingerboard radius

Medium ‘C’ shape (.830″-.920″)

25.5″ scale length

21 Jescar 6125 frets (.047″x.095″)

1.65″ nut width

Unbleached bone nut

Chrome/nickel hardware

Wilkinson Vintage Tremolo

Kluson® vintage single line tuners

Volume, tone & 3-way switch

Emerson 500kΩ pots

Emerson .022µF paper in oil capacitors

Lollar Firebird + Lollar Imperial

Nitrocellulose lacquer finish (light or medium distress)

Novo Gig Bag

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments