SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS CORE Tremonti (sold)and Santana, Musicman Valentine With Pics now

What's Hot
SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
I have to move a few of my lovely guitars on. All in superb used condition, no dings or dents and all come with hared cases. I've tried to price them reasonably and fairly so not really looking for offers at this point but you never know! Based near Bristol for pick-up but happy to post within mainland UK for fixed price of £50 fully insured.

PRS Core Tremonti, faded whale blue. Looks great, plays great. £1,975 (Now SOLD)

PRS Core Santana MD model which has an active circuit for tone sculpting or just use as normal. £1,895 

Musicman Valentine Trem in Lake Toluca Blue. £1,595

Feel free to ask any questions.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2514
    Some nice kit there fella. 

Do you happen to know the weight of the Tremonti, please?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
    StefB said:

Thanks, it's hard to let them go but I have too many apparently. I don't know the exact weight of the Tremonti but I'd guess around 8 Kilos? I can get it on the bathroom scales if you like?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
    SimonD said:
    StefB said:

Thanks, it's hard to let them go but I have too many apparently. I don't know the exact weight of the Tremonti but I'd guess around 8 Kilos? I can get it on the bathroom scales if you like?

Silly me, just weighed it, 3.9 Kilos
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom