SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic T Goldtop

What's Hot
robdynamiterobdynamite Frets: 95
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Thinning a few things and I’m a little reluctant with this one but it just doesn’t get the play time it should.

2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic T 

I’ve added a Gibson poker chip and switched the 57 classics to a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge and a Super 2 in the neck. Unfortunately I don’t have the original pick ups. But feel free to enjoy the Ace Frehley/70’s vibes to your hearts content!

In absolutely excellent condition, no scratches or worming, only a little wearing/tarnishing of the bridge from a bit of home playing/over zealous polishing. It comes with with all the OG case candy. I can sell with case or can knock £100 off if you want to bring your own. 

Collection form North East UK (near Middlesbrough)

struggling to find any history on these for sale but I know the goldtop command a higher price than the burst models and given the condition and pick ups id take £1800 collected or £1700 without case.

any questions, please ask!

https://imgur.com/a/oa6hjL2

*edit (I've tried several attempts at embedding these and it won't have it, my apologies!)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • much appreciated!
  • little bump before i expand the ad onto reverb etc.
  • new month, new bump