SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 2009 Gibson Custom ES-335 Dot Reissue. Cherry Red

What's Hot
edited January 5 in Guitars £
Bit of a feeler, might change my mind, however I fancy a change, so putting my Gibson Custom ES-335 Dot Reissue for sale. I have had this for many years. Built in Memphis, Comes with the original case and COA. No breaks or repairs. I changed the knobs to silver tops but the originals are in the case. a tech also changed the saddles. I unfortunately don't have the originals any more. Comes with the slim 60's neck, rosewood board and classic 57s. It's a good sounding and playing guitar. 

I have used this at gigs and rehearsals, so it has swirl marks and the odd little ding on the body, which are really really hard for a camera to show. It also has a couple little paint chips on the head, and some indentations from jeans etc on the back. There is also a couple of hairline lacquer cracks running down the neck where the fretboard and binding joins the cherry red. I'll send some pictures if interested, but they are so hard to capture. All the hardware has gone tarnished with age. 

I have scoured the internet for a price, there are some bedroom dealers selling on Reverb which I have gone under, and Andertons gave me a trade in value, and what they would sell it for, so hopefully this hits the mark, however the pricing seems all over the place  

£2400. £2300. Put on Facebook, so only fair to give it a drop here. Pickup only from Southampton/surrounding.  

Loads more pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjALwbu

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments