SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRICE DROP: FS/FT PRS SE Bernie Marsden singlecut - £350

What's Hot
THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
PRS SE Bernie Marsden guitar. Absolutely belting take on a Les Paul. Sadly I have 2 other LPs and this one doesn't get a look-in because I barely get to play 1 guitar as much as I'd like nevermind 3. There are a few nicks and knocks commensurate with age, the most notable of which are a lacquer crack at the top of the neck, the common "point chipping" on the corners of the headstock and some scuffing along the bottom edge which I have tried to capture in the photographs. The nut looks a bit rough but works well enough, apparently this is a common niggle with this model. I added Nickel pickup covers to the original pickups and think it looks way smarter, but they're easy enough to take off to reveal the zebra underneanth if you decide to.

Asking £400 / trades for Strats, Teles, Jags, Reverend, Rivolta,Gretsch, Guild etc.almost anything really though I'm not keen on locking trems, can add/take cash either way as needed.

Collection from Northenden, M22 or can pack up in a (tatty) hardcase for your courier if needed. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments