SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Corvus Guitarworks Blackguard Tele £750.00 price drop

What's Hot
JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Corvus Guitarworks Blackguard Tele £750.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g3WY5A8UCRLvgRA87

Love a telecaster and this is the real deal.  However, i am finding i am not going to this one as much as i thought i would, and it is really wasted on me.  The neck is fat!! proper baseball style, and from what i can ascertain, the following specs may apply:
Blackguard swamp ash body
Mojo broadcaster pick ups
12" radius neck
cts pots

Don't know an awful lot more about it, but i would suggest that the neck is an acquired taste!! it is fat!!  relic looks great, and nitro aged top look awesome.  Beautiful to play and sounds the money too.  I think the corvus chap is on this forum... this is way above USA tele standard 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You looking for any trades on this?
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 434
    Bill's work is outstanding. £750 is an absolute bargain for a guitar of this quality.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to own this. Its an incredible guitar for the money. Big neck, but a total joy to play. 
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    Loving this! Looking for trades? Also where are you based? Cheers
  • JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
    I'm open to trades.... anything really. Try me. I'm northants/cambs/beds border, but of to Spain Monday... let me know regarding trades.
    And yes, guitar is mega, but I'm not picking it up as much as I did, that goes to the kramer knightswan at the moment!!!
    I used to own this. Its an incredible guitar for the money. Big neck, but a total joy to play. 
    Wow, small world. Mega guitar, but deserves someone who will use it properly...
  • I used to own this. It’s an incredible guitar for the money. Big neck, but a total joy to play. 
    Do you know the full spec @lustycourtier ;
  • I used to own this. It’s an incredible guitar for the money. Big neck, but a total joy to play. 
    Do you know the full spec @lustycourtier ;
    I’m sure I found out info on his webpage Social media 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3068
    tFB Trader
    Hi all -
    I shouldn't be hard to find though been busy not posting much of late, supposed to be moving house & workshops plus PC deciding to die on it's rrse... First page of Made in UK there's a thread. Website link in profile as well.
    Almost tempted to get this back but am Tele'd up really.

From memory it's 7.5 lbs give or take, 2pc swamp ash, Mojo Broadcasters, bakelite pg, CRL/CTS/Switchcraft electrics. 12" radius med jumbo frets for basically a non-fighty more modern feel. Gotoh Intune comp'd saddles drilled & tapped to take vintage-type saddle screws.
    The neck is about an inch to maybe a hair less at the nut as per some of the early ones, owners of Kotzens or similar things should feel at home.

I reckon that's the main stuff there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for this Bill.  I keep picking it up again and wondering if I do want to let it go.... 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3068
    tFB Trader
    No worries mate, I hope it helps :+1: 
    Bump and last call before it goes on facebook.  Have found a new guitar I'm very keen on...
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Wish I had the money or something to trade for this, would love another Corvus.
  • Sold now