SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Eastman T59/v SOLD

What's Hot
LewisJLewisJ Frets: 30
edited September 2023 in Guitars £

Took this in trade last year when I was looking for an SG and that need has resurrected itself again so this has to go! 

To sum this up quickly it’s an Eastman take on a 1959 ES335… ideal really considering the price of a Gibson branded ES335 let alone the 1959 reissue! 

It’s got a ‘59 neck profile, Seymour Duncan Antiquity PAFs and a ‘violin’ laquer akin to early nitro finishes. The finish is super thin and the guitar is starting to age already with a nice patina to the top and back. This is one of the newer ones (I’ll dig the paperwork out if it’s required) whereby Eastman appear to have shrunk their oversized headstock, something that always put me off in the past. It also has a decent quality Eastman branded hardcase plus the truss rod tool. 

Need to see £1000 back on this which looking around at a few is a good price so no offers.

Obviously I’ve alluded to the requirement for an SG in my life so if you have one up for the chop I’d consider a trade (I am a little picky though), bonus points if it’s got a wiggle stick or an interesting colour. 

Other trades - Double cut special or juniors (Maybach maybe). 

Collection from Ripley, Derbyshire preferred but maybe meet half way for a trade. Discussions around postage if the deals right. 

Update - £950 for straight sale.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1493
    I’ve played this one, it’s superb. You will have no bother with Lewis, great to deal with :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LewisJLewisJ Frets: 30
    Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 328
    This looks lovely! 
    Don't suppose you're after a LPB Tele as well as an SG?  :)
    Afraid not! Always wanted to be a tele player but never managed to gel with one. I’ve woken up today thinking I might try a Firebird … my GAS confuses even myself! 
    No problem  =)

New trades added. Open to offers on the trade front. 
  • Weekend bump
  • Sunny Saturday bump. 
  • Price drop. Had someone interested and negotiated to £950 so updated to reflect that
  • On Hold