SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

W.T.B Acoustic Soundhole PickUp (sorted), Acoustic Case for Eko Ranger (Dreadnought?)

What's Hot
BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5887
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
As per the title. I'm trying to keep spending to a minimum. The soundhole pick up I'd prefer a passive one. The Acoustic Guitar is a Dreadnought size, or very close to that size.

The Tremolo pedal is a feeler for a bandmate who @CountryDave can vouch for. No convoluted scam going on here

What you got?

Edit: Tremolo Pedal no longer required

Cheers.
Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2759
    Somewhere I have an old* Seymour Duncan Woody that I could probably send for postage cost, which would definitely keep costs down. 

* Early to mid-nineties?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5887
    Somewhere I have an old* Seymour Duncan Woody that I could probably send for postage cost, which would definitely keep costs down. 

* Early to mid-nineties?
    That's very kind, thanks. I'd surely have to give you something a little more than postage though? These are not cheap when they are new.

Embarrassingly, I didn't even know until very recently that this technology existed now, never mind in the 90's.

Doh!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still looking.
  • Hi,

I've got one of these tremolo pedals ready for a new home. In going to stick with the tremolo on my amp.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253687270397?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wCIzBDP3SHu&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=a9M6NJdMTVq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

£37 new, not been used much, £25 posted?

All the best
    Martin
  • Brand new Behringer trem pedal will cost less than £40 and offers a dip of the toe into trem.

• ^^^ I have a Beringer trem that I'll do for £15 if you like? It's a good pedal, basically a Boss TR-2 clone, but surplus to requirements since getting a Princeton TM with onboard tremolo.
  • I've still got this guy if you're interested, let me know if you want more accurate measurements.

^^^ I have a Beringer trem that I'll do for £15 if you like? It's a good pedal, basically a Boss TR-2 clone, but surplus to requirements since getting a Princeton TM with onboard tremolo.
    That sounds good. I have to ask though if there's any noticeable drop or rise in volume when the pedal is engaged? If not, I'll probably expect he'll take it as long as they're reliable.

Cheers.
    ToastHat said:
    I've still got this guy if you're interested, let me know if you want more accurate measurements.

I'm not sure what's happening with the one @Grangousier offered yet, mate. One of our Band just happened to tell me he "might " have one lying around, so I'm waiting to see on that as well. Cheers.
  • ^^^ I have a Beringer trem that I'll do for £15 if you like? It's a good pedal, basically a Boss TR-2 clone, but surplus to requirements since getting a Princeton TM with onboard tremolo.
    That sounds good. I have to ask though if there's any noticeable drop or rise in volume when the pedal is engaged? If not, I'll probably expect he'll take it as long as they're reliable.

Cheers.
    ….It’s a tremolo…?

^^^ I have a Beringer trem that I'll do for £15 if you like? It's a good pedal, basically a Boss TR-2 clone, but surplus to requirements since getting a Princeton TM with onboard tremolo.

Cheers.
    ….It’s a tremolo…?
    It's not for me though, mate. I have ask him to see what he says.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6813
    edited August 2023
    Sorry, just being facetious (a tremolo, by definition, dips and rises in volume.)

Less tw*tty answer: no, there is no noticeable drop when the Behringer is engaged. It’s a Boss TR-2 in a less sturdy casing, in effect.

Sorry, just being facetious (a tremolo, by definition, dips and rises in volume.)

Less tw*tty answer: no, there is no noticeable drop when the Behringer is engaged. It’s a Boss TR-2 in a less sturdy casing, in effect.
    Ah, yes, I should have seen the irony  ;) I've asked him anyway and he won't do Behringer stuff, so it's a no go anyway.
  • Soundhole pick up sorted thanks to the very kind @Grangousier ;

Bump for Acoustic Case!