SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Gibson Les Paul [ AND SORTED ]

What's Hot
flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
As title says’ looking for either a Standard or Classic, No chambered models - budget £2k. Ta!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a 93 Orville Les Paul Custom in black if that's of any interest. Beautiful condition and sounds great
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited September 2023
    I've got a 93 Orville Les Paul Custom in black if that's of any interest. Beautiful condition and sounds great
    Thanks for the offer, but looking specifically for a Gibson,  again’ thanks very much. 1 
  • I've 'accidentally' ended up with 4 Gibson Les Paul Standards for a while now. I like them all, they're all subtly different in their own ways but in reality I don't really need 4 (or 3 or 2!) so if any take your fancy let me know. Sorry for the rubbish photos, can take better ones of any you're interested in.

2002 Ebony (60s neck)
    2019 Cherry (50s neck)
    2007 Honey (50s neck)
    2005 Desert (50s neck)

I think the 2007 is what you might consider chambered, it's certainly the lightest of the 4, the top on it is amazing though for a Standard - looks like a lemon top R8. The 2019 50s is definitely not chambered and I was pleasantly surprised by this one as a latter period LP. The 2002s and 2005s are well documented I know as a good period, and these certainly back that up.
    Cheers

• I’ll do my Slash Signature for 2K  collected from Peterborough Cambs
      Bought on 6th January , weighs about 9lb I think  has all the Case Candy 

I’ll do my Slash Signature for 2K  collected from Peterborough Cambs

Very nice’ just not me though - but thanks anyway :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • flyingv said:
    I’ll do my Slash Signature for 2K  collected from Peterborough Cambs

Very nice’ just not me though - but thanks anyway :+1: 
    Cool man, happy hunting , it can be the most fun part looking for a guitar ,but equally frustrating if it’s one they’ve stopped doing . Waited years for my pink Jackson to become available 
    johnswiss said:
    I've 'accidentally' ended up with 4 Gibson Les Paul Standards for a while now. I like them all, they're all subtly different in their own ways but in reality I don't really need 4 (or 3 or 2!) so if any take your fancy let me know. Sorry for the rubbish photos, can take better ones of any you're interested in.

2002 Ebony (60s neck)
    2019 Cherry (50s neck)
    2007 Honey (50s neck)
    2005 Desert (50s neck)

I think the 2007 is what you might consider chambered, it's certainly the lightest of the 4, the top on it is amazing though for a Standard - looks like a lemon top R8. The 2019 50s is definitely not chambered and I was pleasantly surprised by this one as a latter period LP. The 2002s and 2005s are well documented I know as a good period, and these certainly back that up.
    Cheers

Pm’d
  • johnswiss said:
    I've 'accidentally' ended up with 4 Gibson Les Paul Standards for a while now. I like them all, they're all subtly different in their own ways but in reality I don't really need 4 (or 3 or 2!) so if any take your fancy let me know. Sorry for the rubbish photos, can take better ones of any you're interested in.

2002 Ebony (60s neck)
    2019 Cherry (50s neck)
    2007 Honey (50s neck)
    2005 Desert (50s neck)

Cheers

How much are looking for on the ebony one?