SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - CS 1962 Strat relic (2017), CS ‘51 Nocaster (2019)

What's Hot
thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Putting up these amazing guitars because I’ve seen something I’d like to buy.  With that in mind they’re priced to sell, (now withdrawn).  If the guitar I want goes I’ll withdraw these from sale.  I will also need to sell both.

Fender Custom Shop 1962 Stratocaster Relic in 3 Colour Sunburst (2017)

Specs can be seen on the Traveller.  Based around a “Willdwood 10”, so has the hand-wound John Cruz fat 50’s pickups and a 10” radius.  Nice sized ‘65C neck so slightly thicker neck for a ‘60’s guitar.  Tasteful relic, specified not to have lots of forearm wear and the nitro colouring is glorious on this with vibrant red and yellow.  I haven’t had time to weigh it yet (have to go round to neighbours!) but as a guess I’d say around 7.8 lbs.  A lovely Stratocaster.

Withdrawn

Next up, a special Nocaster.

Fender Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster nos (2019)

I bought this from America as it had the specs I wanted and I couldn’t find the same thing over here.  Again the Traveller is below, but the main thing about it is that it has a 10/56 V shape neck which are hard to come by on these - great for tone retention but manageable and comfortable to play.  It also has “Loaded Nocaster” pickups which are fantastic sounding.  The grain of the ash looks great through the faded Nocaster blonde nitro.

I’ve used this guitar quite a lot and it has been gigged so has a few useage marks which will come out with a bit of polishing should you wish.  One or two checks in the nitro came owing to the transportation from the US, but I like that.  Weighs 7.9lbs I think (I will check) and a better sounding and playing Tele will be hard to find.

Withdawn

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That’s just about everything I’d want in a Strat. So nice! GLWTS

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    Cheers bud
    I've added an Atkin OM37A in the acoustic section too.
    Bump
  • bloomerbloomer Frets: 210
    edited October 2023
    Wow that Tele with 10/56 v, what a great neck shape that is glwts. Also looks to be a 1 piece body even tho traveller says 2
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6072
    An absolute Gent to buy from, who only chooses the finest guitars and amps it seems. 
    That's a great spot @bloomer.  I hadn't noticed that but having scrutinised it just now I'm sure you're right.  It's such a great Tele, I shouldn't be selling it really.  I'm letting the gods decide.

Thanks @dazzajl for your kind words.  You, more than most, will recognise I have succumbed to a torrid episode of GAS!
    Bump.  I think these would be £3,199 “used” with a dealer/shop.  I hope I’ve priced these attractively?  Both great guitars.
  • SRD81SRD81 Frets: 338
    That’s one of the nicest sunburst CS Strats I’ve seen for a long time. Great specs, great weight and very well priced. Wish I had the cash. Good luck with the sale
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom