SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Gibson Custom Shop ‘63 Made 2 Measure ES335 HUGE PRICE DROP!

What's Hot
JakeLoosemoreJakeLoosemore Frets: 80
edited November 2023 in Guitars £

Gibson Custom Shop ‘63 M2M ES335 with Ebony board - £4999 NOW £4200

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/BOyP5km

Hesitantly considering letting go of my Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure ‘63 ES335, In fantastic condition… simply due to aging my tele and strat more and this one being one of my more valuable!

This guitar is truly incredible and has been gigged a handful of times, but has always been very well looked after and has no visible fret wear.
It’s very light for a 335 at approximately 7.8lbs, and has been tastefully aged by the Gibson Custom Shop in Nashville, TN. 
Please send me a message if you’re interested, as I won‘t ship this one due to value, but am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance of Exeter!

Spec:

• 59 body, 63 neck
  • Lightly aged
  • Mahogany neck with a historic holly headstock veneer
  • Ebony fingerboard
  • Block inlays
  • ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece
  • Neck fit with hot hide glue
  • Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups.
  • “Slim profile” - 0.8” (1st fret) / 0.9” (12th fret) which is between the Version 2 and Version 3 slim profiles.
  • Made in Nashville, TN in 2020
  • Comes with OHSC and all documentation 

Would consider trades of a Duesenberg Lapsteel, or Leica camera (random I know), plus cash my way… but other than that, I’m really not in a rush to sell. 
Send me a message if you’re interested!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments