SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold elsewhere* Crimson Descendant Raw Series Pippy Ash

What's Hot
GemsdalsGemsdals Frets: 123
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
UK built Crimson Descendant Raw Series Pippy Ash. This is an absolute stunner and the neck is superb.

Price is £900 firm, collection from Barnsley, South Yorkshire. Listed on eBay for a little more due to fees. I'm willing to post fully insured but this would be around £40.

I believe it was owned by a member of this form so there should be an old sale thread somewhere. 

The condition is excellent, see pics and has always been kept in its case. I'm selling to pay off other purchases as I've barely played it.

The original Leo and Ted's post can be seen here:

Description:
Stunning woods, top quality components, and British craftsmanship at its best. From a quality and specification standpoint these Raw Series instruments from Crimson Guitars in Dorset are in the same league as Custom Shop output from the big American manufacturers, at prices equivalent to mass produced guitars. Each guitar is complete one-off with it’s own unique wood grain or knotting. Only the best tone woods are used in Raw Series guitars – often reclaimed timber and pieces of beautiful wood that due to their distinctive aesthetics would otherwise go to waste. In this example, the guitar has a spectacularly grained Pippy Ash 40mm body. The comfortable C-shape neck (with twin carbon dual-action truss rod) and backplates are from Ovangkol. Top grade materials and components are used throughout – selected with the care and attention you’d expect from the Crimson folks. Grainger hardtail bridge with brass saddles, Bourns pots, handwound Crimson Classic Hooker pickups, Alpha switches, Switchcraft jack socket and string ferrules, Jescar medium jumbo frets, carbon fibre nut and Gotoh locking tuners.

Here’s the specification:

Brand: Crimson
Model: Raw Series Descendant
Origin: UK
Year: 2021
Serial No: PR0165
Weight: 8lb 10oz /3.9kg
Body: Pippy Ash
Neck: Ovangkol
Backplates: Ovangkol
Neck Profile: Slim C
Fretboard: Ebony, 12″ radius, hollow dot inlays
Frets: 22 Jescar medium jumbo
Scale length: 25.5″
Bridge Pickup: Crimson Classic Hooker
Neck Pickup: Crimson Classic Hooker
Controls: Volume (with push/push coil split), tone, 3-way selector toggle switch
Bridge: Grainger hardtail
Tuners: Gotoh locking
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments