SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez Jem 70V-SFG. MINT and Tokai early 80’s Breezy rarity

What's Hot
northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Well, I’ve scratched my Jem itch so, as a “more me” guitar has become available, this needs to enjoyed by someone else now.
The guitar itself looks new, I cannot find a mark. The Ibanez hard case however, has a dink in it. I’ll take more images to show this but it in no way affects the case in terms of security and protection.
It is set up to perfection  ( well, as far as I’m concerned it is, I appreciate, we’re all different ) so if legato is your thing, it’s easy on this.
The trem, as you’d expect is faultless and you can enjoy all kinds of fun with it without any tuning issues.
It can be collected from Chesterfield or Leeds or I can courier for £12.00

£995 ***SOLD*** another bargain leaves the Paul household. A sensible bloke jumped on this rather than sending three hundred stupid emails and lowball insulting offers. Ya snooze ya lose
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments