SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Gretsch Electromatic G5230 Shell Pink (Anderson's LTD Run) - dropped to £300 posted

What's Hot
nacnudnainacnudnai Frets: 272
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Owned new from Christmas 2021 - one of the Andertons Limited Run (which was also available in a somewhat Sonic Blue).

In very good condition, just some light swirling as it has been played. Stock pickups are actual Filtertrons - not the "Broadbuckers". If you have a set of TV Jones lying around (like we all do, right?), this would be a good home for them.

The only thing of note is some yellowing of the binding. The guitar arrived like this, and isn't really noticeable from a distance. Doesn't affect the playability in any way, of course!

No case or gigbag, but I have a box so I can post it. If you collect (Birmingham area), I'll obviously knock some off the asking price.

No trades please. Dropping to £300 from £350, as I will be listing it on eBay at some point, either through PayPal F&F or bank transfer. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/WcFgN5Y
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thefezthefez Frets: 131
    Have the blue one, great guitars. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    edited November 2023
    That’s really cool. GLWTS!

• BasherBasher Frets: 1227
    Such a cool-looking guitar. Would be all over it if I hadn't just bought a G5422. Still fancying a single-cut jet but surprised by the weight of some of the Electromatics (10lb plus for some of the Bigsby ones).
    Anyway, the blacktop filtertrons are supposed to be great - very articulate.
    I'm guessing this is one of the best bang-for-your-buck guitars you'll find. Good luck with the sale.
  • Thanks all - I agree, this thing looks great! For the money, its a corker.

@Basher , the blacktops are pretty damn good for stock pickups. They actually sound like Filtertrons. The bridge is nice and twangy, and the neck has loads of clarity. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bumppp
  • Bump with price drop - get yourself a Christmas treat 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4816
    I think I'd better buy this.  PM sent.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rlw said:
    I think I'd better buy this.  PM sent.
    He did indeed buy it