SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster - Only £467

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8944
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
***UPDATE - SOLD ON 2 DECEMBER***

Laydeez and Djentlemen

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Having forsworn the 'buy everything in sight, and promptly sell it all to buy more things in sight' Code of the Classifieds, I confess that I have lapsed.  Badly.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Here we have for sale this sexy 2015 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat.  Quite apart from the appointments - nice big sexy 70's style headstock, Texas Special pickups, locking tuners (some debate as to whether these are original or aftermarket), fancy wiring wizardry with a built in preamp for added power when you want to go full SRV - the fit and finish is great.  

Modern 'C' neck, medium jumbo frets. Not a hint of a sharp edge, no choke points, a real nice handful.

Nicely set up with low, buzz-free action and floating tremolo with excellent tuning stability.

Fender calls the finish 'Vintage White', but I'd call it a lovely Primrose/buttercream.

Comes in gig bag.

Only had this a couple of months but, y'know, I drink, and accidentally bought (too much) other stuff, including an Eric Johnson Strat, and need to inject some liquidity into the GAS tank...

I was lucky enough to score this on eBay for £467, and in the true spirit of forum noblesse oblige will sell for precisely that.  Based Barnet, N London, but happy to discuss postage: I have boxes and bubble wrap and all that jazz.

***UPDATE - SOLD ON 2 DECEMBER***

Photos!

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments