SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Gretsch G6131T-TVP 2009 Green Sparkle

What's Hot
Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Putting the feelers out on this one as Christmas is approaching so fancy a new thing to play with over the festive period. Up for sale or trade is this 2009 Gretsch G6131T-TVP MIJ with an outstandingly good custom green sparkle finish and without doubt the best finish of a guitar I’ve had. Fantastic playing guitar and setup really nice with plenty of life left in the frets. The specs are as follows: TV Jones pickups, 12” radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, ebony board, sperzel locking tuners (the best imo), mud switch tone control, master volume and independent volume for neck and bridge, supplied in a Gretsch hard case that has a few scrapes on the outside but overall in great condition. 

This guitar is no closet queen and has been gigged over the years so has a couple of dings but for coming on 15 years old it’s in fantastic condition. The cert has also been lost over this time period by the previous owner who bought this from new but pics of the cavity shows the model and serial number.

Trade-wise I’m looking for a Suhr HSS, PRS SAS or boutique brands such as Anderson, PJE, LSL, Duesenberg. Value wise for those who maybe interested in buying I would say this is around £1,700 and those looking to trade I’m willing to add a few hundred extra for the right guitar. 

Thanks for looking   

Price is £1,700 ono and can post out or deliver within 2 hr driving distance from Liverpool

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments