SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ENDED Fender Signature Mark Knopfler Stratocaster

What's Hot
Phil_Koe_93Phil_Koe_93 Frets: 20
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
For sale is my 2011 year model, Mark Knopfler Stratocaster. An increasingly rare model that is severely underrated as a guitar and often viewed as little more than a collector’s piece. With an incredibly resonant ash body and rosewood fingerboard this guitar achieves a really dynamic and percussive tone. The Texas special single coils really do add a bit of heat and, although I’ve never really been a fan of them personally, they seem to work with this guitar. It’s just a really good Strat first and foremost and that’s an important factor and people who are looking for a great guitar (not just Knopfler fans) will find something to enjoy here. 

The guitar has been used and shows light signs of wear and tear, there is some paint chipping around the neck back plate but from a distance the wear is hardly noticeable. 

It weighs a balanced 7Ibs 7oz which is a nice Strat weight. 

Pictures to follow but I’m looking for £3000 as it’s a future collectors piece for sure and it’s a great Strat in its own right. 

Pictures to follow soon…
7reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments