Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15283
    All that in-filling makes your project resemble one of HarrySeven's conversions. The only thing missing is a Fender Jaguar vibrato. 

(Yes. I know that there wouldn't be enough body wood to fit the tailpiece section.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3222
    Nice work @LessPaul  thanks for sharing

I have plans to mod another if I can find one!

No drama HiJacking the thread  :s

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2473
    Is that the original vibrato system? I have the exact same guitar as you started with, but replaced the pickups with Lace Sensor Golds. I’ve never managed to get the vibrato to stay in tune though!
  • Keefy said:
    Is that the original vibrato system? I have the exact same guitar as you started with, but replaced the pickups with Lace Sensor Golds. I’ve never managed to get the vibrato to stay in tune though!
    The whammy systems on them are crap. I think a few people had some custom made replacements . J custom in Korea (who I think don’t exist anyone ) helped me out with an s trem a while back.
     I seem to remember someone on Facebook getting a load re made. I’ll try and track the link down.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2462
    Yep that's awesome.  Great work! =)

That animal print sofa is almost as awesome!  =)
  • LessPaulLessPaul Frets: 126
    Keefy said:
    The vibrato’s not the greatest to be fair - but tuning stability’s pretty good, even when playing resting your hand on the bridge.
  • LessPaulLessPaul Frets: 126

Dave_Mc said:
    Yep that's awesome.  Great work! =)

That animal print sofa is almost as awesome!  =)
    Cheers @Dave_Mc :+1: