SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn FS HSS performer strat / PRS SE Custom 24 (proper logo) - help me buy a V!

What's Hot
mankytommankytom Frets: 290
edited January 3 in Guitars £
I’ve decided I need a V and there’s a really nice one on here.. I just need to move stuff on to buy it..

with that in mind..

2019 HSS Performer strat in satin surf green, bought new from pmt Manchester. Went in to buy a silver sky or a CS and walked out with this. The unfinished neck just feels really right. Modern C, really comfy and much nicer than the sticky gloss finishes. 

Has a coil split in the bridge, which makes it more versatile, and really looks the part. Entirely stock and untampered with. 

Has one small ding in the belly cut where a child has brushed past it carrying some kind of plastic toy with sharp corners. The mark on the back
of the neck is just the grain of the wood. 

Collection from Manchester much preferred, but happy to discuss meeting up. I do have a box, and could potentially ship but might need some help sorting that out as have only done through the post office before..

£800
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mankytommankytom Frets: 290
    And..

PRS SE Custom 24 sunburst 

all stock.. no dings or bumps that I can see. Bought from
    a shop in Blackpool in 2018. I think this is a 2017. Made in Korea, has the proper logo on the headstock and the carved top. With 85/15 s pickups. Action is super low, without buzzing. Again has a cool split push pull. Really versatile and plays much better than a guitar for this money should £450 collected.. again happy to meet up in reasonable distance. Will discuss shipping. 

If anyone has a nice Flying V and fancies these (or an explorer) then don’t be shy 

and in fact the GAS is bad.. I’d consider anything!!

Really want the v that is on here. Can do 750 for the strat and 375 for the prs until it goes. If it goes, prices back up.. grab a bargain! 
  • topdog91topdog91 Frets: 390
    Holy crap, if that HSS was red I'd have it off you and the Custom is no ugly mug either. GLWTS
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
    Thanks man!  I have a lot of red guitars.. check my profile pic!
    I’ve decided to keep them. Been playing the strat today and it’s worth more (to me) than what I’m asking for it. Gonna buy a covered tonerider alnico 8 at the bridge.

The V will have to wait..

sorry all, I’m aware that this thread makes me look like an indecisive so and so. Time for some reflection on the GAS

LESTER and Gretsch still available in my other thread  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 684
    "sorry all, I’m aware that this thread makes me look like an indecisive so and so. Time for some reflection on the GAS"

pretty sure you have plenty of company and doubt an apology required 
    =) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks Jason!!!