SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Eastman T64/v (with Callaham Bigsby upgrade)

What's Hot
thinline72thinline72 Frets: 95
edited March 13 in Guitars £
Putting back for sale this beauty and just a killer guitar for the money. It's a non-pickguard version with a 1.72" nut width and a medium chunky neck that feels amazing and plays very smoothly. Add brilliant Lollar P90s it's equipped with and what else could make it better?

Well, there was one thing  I've upgraded Bigsby with Callaham parts as I truly hated changing strings on the stock Bigsby. The Callaham upgrades make it much easier to do + they give more sustain and easier playability. I'll put original parts into its stylish case if a buyer would like to put back some of them (although I cannot imagine why would you want to do that!).

I'd like £1200 for it. I live in Cambridge and can meet somewhere close where trains/buses go. I also have a box, so can pack it well for shipping at buyers costs and risks. Any questions, please ask!

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/pHyb0Ix

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 703
    Killer guitars, absolutely love mine, and yours is a beauty. 
    Can I ask what the upgrades are?
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    BGG said:
    Killer guitars, absolutely love mine, and yours is a beauty. 
    Can I ask what the upgrades are?
    upgraded Bigsby with Callaham part
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thinline72thinline72 Frets: 95
    hey @BGG ,
    thanks for the comment! Yes, as @TheMarlin pointed out, it's Callaham Bigsby parts  =)

I should have pointed out in the listing which parts exactly though as I got all 3 of them upgraded. I bought them from ccgx, thus links to their website:
    The difference in quality in comparison to the stock parts is quite noticeable.

I'd say String Shaft is a must have and if I have a guitar with Bigsby again, I'd definitely get one. Front Roller is great too, but needed only for B5 and B7 Bigsby's. 360 Arm Bracket is probably the most questionable one as it's just silly. I mean, it does its job well as it should, no concerns. It's just silly that the original bracket has that stopper, I don't understand why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just in case, all these upgrades would work only with original Bigsby's, not licensed or import bigsby styled vibratos.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 703
    Ah cheers for the detailed reply @thinline72 , exactly what I wanted to know. 
    I’m definitely going to look into that, thank you so much. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thinline72thinline72 Frets: 95
    bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom