SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Burford Electronics Robot ring modulator

What's Hot
KeefyKeefy Frets: 2464
edited September 2 in FX £
Burford Electronics Robot Ring Modulator (with useful mods)

Not just any robot but one that has been out on the lash, scranned a kebab, had a fight, tried to shag a dustbin, and is now throwing up in a shop doorway - that's the sound you're hearing! You're probably not going to play Valerie through this but great fun can be had by tuning the oscillator to the key of the song and letting rip. (Some oscillator signal is audible when the pedal is engaged but nothing is being played.)

This came to me faulty but I have rectified the wiring issues. I have also made it more user-friendly by adding a 9V power inlet (was previously battery-only) and a status LED. Some dings to the paintwork as per the photos. Comes with instructions.

£75
delivered in the UK.

Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo

A lovely optical trem. I think it shares the circuit with the earlier Tuna Melt (which I used to own) and the more recent Billionaire Filthy Rich. I was going to keep this but That Pedal Shelf is struggling under the weight...

Controls for Speed and Depth, plus the Hard setting on the Hard/Soft switch takes you straight to choppy square-wave mode. In excellent condition with box - yours for £40 posted in the UK. WITHDRAWN

JAM Pedals Harmonious Monk (v1)

Only recently acquired but, sad to say, I'm just not getting on with it and find I much prefer my Dazatronyx (see below) despite the many optionsand their cryptic single-character legends. In excellent condition with box and case candy, priced to sell at £120 delivered in the UK. SOLD

Dazatronyx Optical Tremolo

As far as I know, a unique design, hand-built in Australia. You don't see many over here - video shows earlier big-box version.

Controls for Rate, Tuning, and Boost. Tuning is kind of like depth but also affects the overall volume, and you the compensate with the Boost to taste. I can't find this exact pedal online - as far as I can tell it is the same circuit as the original big-box versions (see video below), rather than the later small-box model (which features a flashing LED).

Mechanical true bypass switching. Operates from a standard 9V boss-style adaptor or a PP3 battery.

In excellent condition, and just look at that artwork! No box, velcro on the base ready for your pedalboard!

£85 posted in the UK
WITHDRAWN (again)

EHX Memory Toy

Electro-Harmonix created a whole family of delay pedals from the Deluxe Memory Man. This one is the baby of the bunch but still delivers up to 550ms of delay time, with switchable modulation (mod depth can be tweaked on an internal trim pot).

Somewhat road-worn but in good working order, with velcro on the base - yours for a cheap-as-chips £45 delivered (UK).
SOLD

SF300

Behringer's Clone of the Boss FZ-2, which is itself based on the Univox Super Fuzz from 1967. this is a very gnarly fuzz with 2 distinct tonal flavours. The third position on the selector switch gives you a hugely useful clean boost with access to the Treble and Bass controls.

In excellent condition, home use only, boxed with manual. Currently £22 on Amazon, yours for just £17 delivered (UK). It's almost not worth me selling but That Pedal Shelf is full!

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments