Godin ACS nylon - patch selection issue

What's Hot
Long shot has anyone got experience with the Godin ACS guitars ? I have one which seems to work fine apart from the preset buttons on the guitar.

When connected to a GR / VG unit I cannot get it to communicate the Patch up / down when pressing the buttons . I can hear a "click" when I press the button through the amp but no change to the preset.

Any help would be appreciated 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• susbemolsusbemol Frets: 441
    I've got one and it works as expected.

Do you mean it does not work with two separate units (ie one GR and a VG)? And also, have you tried more than one 13-pin cable with it?
  • musicalstashmusicalstash Frets: 54
    susbemol said:
    I've got one and it works as expected.

Do you mean it does not work with two separate units (ie one GR and a VG)? And also, have you tried more than one 13-pin cable with it?
    Hi I have only tested it with a vg88 unit, sadly only one cable.  The strange thing is the clicking noise through the amp when the button is pressed. 

What unit are you using it with. 
  • susbemolsusbemol Frets: 441
    I've used it with both an SY1000 and GP-10. I don't use the Godin with these units very often though, I normally use a Tele with them.

Have you double checked your VG-88 settings?

Beyond that, you probably would need to try it with other units.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • musicalstashmusicalstash Frets: 54
    susbemol said:
    I've used it with both an SY1000 and GP-10. I don't use the Godin with these units very often though, I normally use a Tele with them.

Have you double checked your VG-88 settings?

Beyond that, you probably would need to try it with other units.
    Thanks, will try and borrow another floor unit and see if it makes a difference.