Poopot's Cover Challenge #27 - N - result

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HabaneroHabanero Frets: 260
    If the majority want a shorter deadline then it can be arranged. We have done 2 months rather than 3 before

@TTony @Habanero @idiotwind @thecolourbox @stratman3142 @IMC1980 @Bezzer @mrkb ;what do you reckon? Shall we go back to 2 months?

I don't mind either way, especially as I'm likely to be focusing more on the Composition Challenge for a while having recently written 7 new lyrics. I do have an idea for the 'O' round though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10166
    Forgot to say I'm also into the basin wedding season now so I probably won't have as much time to do contribute as many as I have done, as I'll be busy arranging 2000s and 2010 pop songs for piano (only to erase them from my mind again after each event) instead haha
    Taking part in 1000 Lights - raising money for Uprawr Mental Health Foundation
    https://www.justgiving.com/page/pianomatt-1000lights
  • HabaneroHabanero Frets: 260
    Forgot to say I'm also into the basin wedding season now so I probably won't have as much time to do contribute as many as I have done, as I'll be busy arranging 2000s and 2010 pop songs for piano (only to erase them from my mind again after each event) instead haha
    Find one that begins with 'O' and submit a live recording!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28221
    For those who asked for feedback on their tracks, I've now created a separate thread, with a playlist of the tracks submitted by those asking for the feedback, here

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/268916/feedback-cover-challenge-n?new=1
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10166
    Habanero said:
    Find one that begins with 'O' and submit a live recording!
    Haha I'll bear it in mind. Not sure it would go down very well though, I mean i don't like most of it let alone anybody else!
    Taking part in 1000 Lights - raising money for Uprawr Mental Health Foundation
    https://www.justgiving.com/page/pianomatt-1000lights
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 594
    Conceptually got no issue going to 2 months. I sometimes like the extra month when either I'm too busy to start straight away or if I want to go through 3 or 4 iterations of cover selection / arrangement / mix / etc. But if I don't get to put in an entry so be it really.
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 148
    If the majority want a shorter deadline then it can be arranged. We have done 2 months rather than 3 before

@TTony @Habanero @idiotwind @thecolourbox @stratman3142 @IMC1980 @Bezzer @mrkb ;what do you reckon? Shall we go back to 2 months?
    Works for me, unless the stars align then I tend to be an 11th hour worker on the cover challenge AKA being a lazy fucker and would happen with a two or three month deadline  =)
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1836
    2 months it is then 

What fantastic timing to shorten the workspace just as I have decided to do noughties pop as Swedish prog metal