SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Tom Anderson classic £2500

What's Hot
Alfie_rowleyAlfie_rowley Frets: 0
edited July 26 in Guitars £
Tom Anderson classic for sale mellow yellow alder body maple fretboard, I bought this from Somone who described it as immaculate mint condition but I’d prefer to let anyone interested know it has a small mark near the nut that is almost invisible and the pick gaurd has some scratches from picks, one tiny mark on the front and the only other thing is in the past Someone has set up the floating trem wrong and it’s made a small dent in the laquer around the bridge, the bridge hides this mostly but im just trying to be accurate and honest with my description, the guitar is realy light and loud acoustically, stainless steel frets, plays realy nicely, I’ve got another Tom Anderson guitar which I prefer so selling this to raise some money, Il try and answer any questions thanks a lot. Located in grays essex. offers considered. Weight is 6 pound 7.4 ounces 

The Classic
Alder
Mellow Yellow
Gloss: Beautiful High Gloss Finish
Maple
Vintage Tinted Satin Headstock, Vintage Tinted Satin Back Even-Taper 15/8-Inch
Medium-Jumbo
Chrome
Vintage Tremolo
VA7 VA7R VA7+
Aged White (off white)
5-Way: 3 = M. N+B with VA Booster