SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender 65 Princeton Reverb FSR Limited Ed (Fudge Brownie) with Celestion Gold. £850

What's Hot
mzedmzed Frets: 26
edited July 19 in Amps £

Fender 65 Princeton Reverb FSR Limited edition (Fudge Brownie) with Celestion Gold 10’’ Speaker. Excellent condition £850. (firm/no trades)

A rare find indeed! I've never seen another in the flesh. I really don't want to sell this lovely thing, it has some sentimental value, besides it's really pretty (hence the price). But the fact is, I NEVER use it, in the last couple of years it's rarely seen the light of day. 

Excellent condition, (FSR badge still has the protective film on it) the Amp has never left the house, it was my Go-To home recording Amp for a while (up until a couple of years ago). the amp works flawlessly, it comes with the original foot-switch (Rev/Trem) pretty Fender Amp cover and original speaker. Unfortunately I no longer have the original box. 

The Fender 65 Princeton Reverb is a wonderful little amp unto itself but once I fitted the Celesiton Gold (£190 speaker) the Amp exceeded my expectations, such a great pedal platform, hearing my familiar pedals with a new degree of clarity and subtleties, both the Reverb and Tremolo are simply magical too.

Due to a health condition (I'm self employed) I’m unable to work for a period of time so I’m in the unfortunate position to have to sell some assets to supplement my income and more realistically satisfy my g.a.s. for something else listed on thefretboard. 

Unfortunately, this is collection only. I don't want to run the risk of having it smashed around by a courier.

I'm based in London, Kennington (SE11) real close to the "Imperial War Museum" Lambeth North Tube and the Elephant and Castle. 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3353
    Great amp. Had one of these for a while and never got a bad sound out of it. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mzedmzed Frets: 26
    I won't argue this that! @Teyeplayer ; I'm seriously reluctant to let it go. Thank you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 429
    Oh that’s awesome. And I’m just around the corner. But I can’t justify another amp right now. Good luck with the sale!
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
    I’ve always wanted one of these. Wish I was closer to you  :s
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PC1971PC1971 Frets: 384
    Wonderful amp! I put a Celestion Gold in mine as well. Someone should snap this up! Good luck with the sale. @mzed :-)
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4376
    Cor blimey that’s a beauty 
    Oh that’s awesome. And I’m just around the corner. But I can’t justify another amp right now. Good luck with the sale!
    If I wasn't so hesitant to sell this lovely little thing, I'd be saying "you can never have enough amps" (which is true) I'm hoping some of the other gear I have listed will be snapped up and I can withdraw this one. Thank you though! 
    Jeddy3 said:
    I’ve always wanted one of these. Wish I was closer to you  :s
    Distance is such a drag sometimes, I hope you do find one closer to home.
    Thank you! Couldn't believe how well the "Gold" sounds with the PRRI's @PC1971 really open up the amp! 
    Cor blimey that’s a beauty 
    It really is so pretty, sounds just as sweet.  <3
    Low as I'll go Price drop. I'm moving on a whole bunch of stuff, this will be the first thing I'll withdraw if I can make enough to keep the wolf from the door this month, If your keen, ping me a DM, I'm firm on this price though.