SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gibson ES-295 ‘52 re-issue + 1964 Epiphone Riviera + Gretsch Firebird Red Masterbuilt Falcon

What's Hot
williaaaamwilliaaaam Frets: 223
edited July 22 in Guitars £
Sad to see these go but have some bills to pay....

Gibson ES-295 Memphis re-issue 2015 - Cherry £4500
Don't see many of these for sale and only selling as I have an original one in gold. One foot on the bridge is not original and there is a chip in the laquer on the heel where strap button is. otherwise in great condition. Memphis made ‘52 reissue in limited cherry.

1964 Epiphone Riviera £6400
Easily as nice as my similar vintage Gibson's a fabulous guitar with mini humbuckers and frequensator tailpiece.
Has had a refret and has some grazing on the back of the headstock. Nut width is a tad over 41mm.

Gretsch Masterbuilt Custom Shop Stephen Stern Falcon Firebird Red/Black Relic £6500
Stunning Stephen Stern Gretsch custom shop falcon in Red / Black. Has Checking all over and is aged so has a few nicks here and there. All the hardware is aged beautifully too. There is a missing red jewel on one of the control knobs but it comes with an extra aged set that was sent to me by the Gretsch custom shop. Comes with original hard case and paperwork.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments