SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Seth Baccus Nautilus Modern - Withdrawn

What's Hot
JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 39
edited September 4 in Guitars £

When I bought this there wasn’t much information on the specs, so I emailed Seth and he replied with:

“From memory I think it’s a medium C type neck shape and medium jumbo frets. Probably around a 2.5mm crown width (same as a Gibson)

Bridge pickup was a juggernaut. Neck a Mississippi Queen.

The body is swamp ash, maple top, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard

Looks in good condition!

Was a really nice sounding guitar. New price would be around £5k now days.”

I’ve now measured the frets are they around the same as Dunlop 6150 (Jescar FW47104), so similar to a PRS McCarty 594 (having measured mine before I sold it), and the neck certainly feels like a medium C as Seth says. 

According to the label on the case it is in "Trans Black". Very nice figured maple top and one piece swamp ash back.

Anyone who has tried or read about Seth's guitars will know in what high regard they are held, and this is no exception. The detail & finish is superb, and as good as any you will find anywhere.

As you can see in the pictures, this is in very good condition and looks like it’s hardly been played as there are no real marks and no fret wear either.

This originally came with knurled control knobs, but I swapped them for a set of black/clear lampshade speed control knobs (PRS-style). I'll include both sets in the sale, so you can fit whichever you prefer.

The only reason I’m selling is I also have a Baccus Shoreline, which suits me better, so this one doesn’t really get played. This is a shame and I’d much rather it was passed on to someone who’ll give it the playing time it deserves.

Lots of pics here: 

https://imgur.com/a/ohuYv5T

If you prefer to come and try it out first, I'm based near Banbury/Brackley, so not far from junct 10/11 of the M40, or 15a of the M1. Either bring your own amp or I have a Fractal FM9 you can use.

Happy to meet a reasonable distance and shipping by courier also available.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments