SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Manson MA +Fernandes sustainer +'spare' Bare Knuckle Mississippi Queen+ Manson gig bag

What's Hot
charliebrownecharliebrowne Frets: 26
edited January 2015 in Guitars £

Satin black with mirrored pickguard very Bellamy/Muse esque expensive Fernandes sustainer aftermarket addition installed creating a separate cut out route and compartment in the rear of the guitar - I also have a separate Mississippi bare knuckle pick up as new with loads of wire which is the classic Muse choice to go back in the aperture if the sustainer is not your thing (pick up worth £100 on its own) - sustainer kit costs a fortune (£250 ish) but not for me as I don't play that style - I wouldn't have had it added on but I bought it that way! If unmodified these are incredibly expensive guitars (£1000 plus sustainer addition £250+ Bare knuckle £100 ) with a waiting list for them if you can even get one see tinter web! Manson gig bag is included  - may consider trades

Price £899 or good offers

Photos here

http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/charlie-browne/slideshow/Manson%20MA

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ...??
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28389
    Wow! That looks amazing! ........................ I guess.
  • My wife is 5ft 7 with great knockers, lovely hair, about 8 stone wet through and has no clothes on. Looks great doesn't she?

(I think this thread needs pics)
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • yeeaaarrrsss - newbie - didn't realise I needed to do it on a remote site - doh - added now.... thanks for the metaphor ! :)
  • Where are you based and what trades are you interested in?
  • Great colour too, just love the finish,
    and my favourite frets and board material.

And a bargain at that price, listed at £0 (as no price is mentioned it must be)

But I guess it's not for sale, as we all know adverts start with FS in the title.

or maybe charliebrowne didn't read the rules ???

Welcome on 'board charliebrowne,
    some pix would really help, I still can't see any, you need them on the page here to get interest IMHO.
    Just take some time to read how to use this forum and you'll get on just fine.
    Top post in guitar classifieds is >
    that, along with more info (answers to the sort of questions you would ask before buying).
    GLWS   :)

• NE Lincolnshire - high end guitars / vintage / no shredders may be interested in some recording equipment / PA etc want ideally to see some cash out of the deal :)

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    I've dealt with CB before, very highly recommended. 
  • ha rules I am quite bad at - lol umm so ok FS now in title and a link to photobucket - please let me know if anything doesn't work
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7339
    My mate builds these.

Yes, he is the guy at Manson's Workshop that makes these and fits all the sustainers as well.
  • thanks for the plaudit C
  • Hi this looks like an interesting guitar, what bridge pickup is it? If I'm not mistaken this is the MA-1 which (now) comes with seymore Duncan's as stock, but these don't look to be them. Also some info on the MA series is that they are not made in UK, they are made in czech republic, and set up and inspected in the UK. Here is the page if anyone whishes to read up on these guitars :) http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-ma-1-electric-guitar-dry-satin-black-4606
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Hi - its the Seymour Duncan Dual Coil JB Bridge Pickup at the bridge - naturally at the neck that's where the Fernandes sustainer is and the option to reconfigure with a Bare Knuckle - the model is one of the ones Muse/ Bellamy uses - here's the link to the Bare Knuckle info too
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    My wife is 5ft 7 with great knockers, lovely hair, about 8 stone wet through and has no clothes on. Looks great doesn't she?

(I think this thread needs pics)
    If you're offering her as a trade, you probably should out up some pics. :)
  • hi - does the link in the original post not take you to the pics - it does for me at this end? Can I post straight to the ad?
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    edited November 2014
    Yes, that link takes you to pics. And you can post them straight in here, but photobucket doesn't make it easy. http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/charlie-browne/Manson MA/manson4_zpsf7c092b4.jpg
  • AH THANKS FOR THAT!
  • harpoharpo Frets: 177
    My lord I couldn't play that, there's no fookin dots ;-)
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    You have a PM
  • thanks have replied