SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Dr Z Mazerati 1x12 Combo 35w EL84 £750

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
edited December 2014 in Amps £
http://i.imgur.com/w7vOraH.png
Here is a sought after early version of the Mazerati combo from Dr Z. It's like the best AC30 you ever heard and it's loud!!

It's rated at 35 watts. Superb sound and flawless build quality. google this model, you won't find a bad word said about it.

Comes fitted with a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker.

Only selling to recoup funds from a recent guitar purchase.

Collection only from Ascot, Berkshire.

Specifications:
Power Output: Approximately 35 Watts
Output Tubes: 4 - EL-84
Tubes:1-5751, 1-12ax7
Rectifier: 1 - 5AR4
Controls: Volume, Tone. What more do you need?
Dimensions and Weight: 1-12 combo: 23" W, 20 1/8" H, 10" D; 47 lbs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Open to offers, need space!
  • llewllew Frets: 78

Thought you'd just bought this?

• cm01cm01 Frets: 548
    PM'd

• llew;447004" said:
    Yes I did but then I bought a 65 Fender Jaguar and need to recoup funds! It's a stunning sounding amp.

• llewllew Frets: 78
    edited December 2014

Gutted! Bit outside my budget I'm afraid

:((  glws
  • llew;447004" said:
    Yes I did but then I bought a 65 Fender Jaguar and need to recoup funds! It's a stunning sounding amp.
    Didn't you pay £500 for this? I have no problem personally with you asking £750 and trying to turn a 50% profit in less than a month, but it might have been more subtle to try to resell it elsewhere...  :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • would you take £500?
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1693
    llew;447004" said:
    Didn't you pay £500 for this? I have no problem personally with you asking £750 and trying to turn a 50% profit in less than a month, but it might have been more subtle to try to resell it elsewhere...  :)
    I am going to guess that most people didn't know that and this isn't helpful to his sale. The amps worth the £750
  • fretfinder;447249" said:
    jimmyguitar said:

llew;447004" said:Thought you'd just bought this?

Yes I did but then I bought a 65 Fender Jaguar and need to recoup funds! It's a stunning sounding amp.Didn't you pay £500 for this? I have no problem personally with you asking £750 and trying to turn a 50% profit in less than a month, but it might have been more subtle to try to resell it elsewhere...  :)
    It was never my intention to make a profit from the amp. I bought it because I wanted it and it was a bargain price. It is now mine, my situation has changed and I don't see any problem asking what I want for it! It's still a bargain at £750 and someone on here benefits. Isn't it against the rules to criticise pricing on a seller's thread?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    edited December 2014
    shaunm;447266" said:
    fretfinder said:

jimmyguitar said:

llew;447004" said:Thought you'd just bought this?

Yes I did but then I bought a 65 Fender Jaguar and need to recoup funds! It's a stunning sounding amp.Didn't you pay £500 for this? I have no problem personally with you asking £750 and trying to turn a 50% profit in less than a month, but it might have been more subtle to try to resell it elsewhere...  :)

I am going to guess that most people didn't know that and this isn't helpful to his sale. The amps worth the £750
    Thanks dude, that's what I think! I'm only selling it because I just spent nearly 2k on a guitar, makes no sense to sell it at a silly price when someone will want it for 750 or thereabouts. The last one of these sold on ebay for £858.25. I have also entertained offers... Sheesh!
  • Didn't you pay £500 for this? I have no problem personally with you asking £750 and trying to turn a 50% profit in less than a month, but it might have been more subtle to try to resell it elsewhere...  :)
    Passive aggressive much?

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm just pleased he doesn't have a personal problem with me selling my possession for what I want for it.. And I got a smiley face!
  • I just realized he's the same guy who trolled this amp's last sale. I thought it was the seller he was pissed off with. Turns out it's the amp. Weird.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I just realized he's the same guy who trolled this amp's last sale. I thought it was the seller he was pissed off with. Turns out it's the amp. Weird.
    Warning: this amp fuels controversy! To be fair I did question putting it back up on here for this very reason but then I thought "sod it, it's mine now and I'll get the price I need, the FB will have another nice amp on it's classifieds and someone will get a beautifully made amp for less than the last Ebay sold price. Everyone's a winner..."
  • I sold the amp the Jimmyguitar. I have no problem with him trying to sell it for more. he holds the rights of ownership and has the right to do whatever he wants.

Its a fantastic amp btw! 

Congrats on the 65 Fender Jaguar!
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6866
    tFB Trader
    english_bob;447321" said:
    I just realized he's the same guy's who trolled this amp's last sale. I thought it was the seller he was pissed off with. Turns out it's the amp. Weird.
    One of his favourite past times I think. Have a bump for a great amp at a good price, if I'd have seen it at £500 on here, I'd have snapped it up and sent it straight to the Bay for a lot more money.

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    totally agree with others -the ex vendor has very graciously endorsed the sellers position ..........okay ,so he makes a profit -would they be so quick to offer to send him money if the amp was defective ?
    too busy looking over the fence
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited December 2014
    The only mistake that the OP has made in this thread is providing a rationale for his actions.

I'm too busy dealing to explain my actions to trolls.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarman;447777" said:
    I sold the amp the Jimmyguitar. I have no problem with him trying to sell it for more. he holds the rights of ownership and has the right to do whatever he wants.

Its a fantastic amp btw! 

Congrats on the 65 Fender Jaguar!
    Thanks mate! I really missed my old Jag and when I saw another I had to pounce on it. I still have the Matchless you sold me and that's enough amp for this one man!