Knobs

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 5110
Our kitchen and bedroom furniture needs new door knobs and drawer pulls. I got a sample from Knobs & Knockers in Dublin. This works perfectly everywhere so 48 are on order' expected I the shop early next week. €350 is the cost. My bass amp purchase has moved down the priority list. Hopefully in the next month or six weeks.....
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rocker said:
    Our kitchen and bedroom furniture needs new door knobs and drawer pulls. I got a sample from Knobs & Knockers in Dublin. This works perfectly everywhere so 48 are on order' expected I the shop early next week. €350 is the cost. My bass amp purchase has moved down the priority list. Hopefully in the next month or six weeks.....
    That sounds expensive....
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Knobs and knockers sounds like a description of a Blackpool nightclub
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    That is crazy expensive. Wtf? Are they coated in baby flesh or something?
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2496
    €350?  I say get the bass amp, establish your settings and use the knobs off that.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • €350? I think you need to reevaluate your priorities, my friend. Think what sort of musical gear you could buy for that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16314
    Evilmags said:
    mods and rockers sounds like a description of a Blackpool nightclub
    sorted
    tae be or not tae be
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Do the maths guys. 48 * the price of a single knob works out expensive. The 10% discount helps but it still ends up costing a lot. At least I can fit the knobs myself - a good saving made there. There is no way that I would fit cheap knobs on solid oak kitchen furniture or solid mahogany bedroom furniture. The original knobs are all worn - I moved them around down the years, as the more heavily used knobs fell apart . The sample I bought looks and works very well. The bass amp is next on the list......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Fitted all bar 3 knobs. Simple enough if tedious, removing a few of the old door pulls was tricky enough. I took a before and after photo but as my computer is away being upgraded, posting these photos won't happen until later this week. Of the 3 remaining knobs, 2 are challenging due to glass panels and the third needs the kitchen extractor fan removed to fit it. Tomorrow or the day after...

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum